Accommodation Pricing for the Academic Year 2017 – 2018

All prices quoted are valid until 30th June 2017

€300 Application Fee (payable with your online application via Book Now)

Applicants must agree to abide by the terms as set out in the Lease Agreement.

The Application Fee is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation except where GHR is unable to offer you your choice of room type.

If you are a successful Applicant, your Application Fee will be used as your Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is refundable 4-12 weeks after the end of term assuming there is no loss or damage and as per the terms of the Lease Agreement. An application is not valid unless it is accompanied by the Application Fee.

 

Academic Year Pricing 7th September 2017 to 8th June 2018

Price per PersonAll Inclusive Rate**Full Payment Discounts!*

Returning Residents

Full Payment Discounts!*

GCD Students

Shared Room
(2 to a room)
€6,000SAVE €320!SAVE €320!
Single Room
(private room)
€11,000SAVE €400!SAVE €400!
Single Ensuite Room
€11,800SAVE €400!SAVE €400!
Twin as Single Room
€12,000SAVE €640!SAVE €640!
  • Applicants must pay the full All Inclusive** amount (less the relevant discount) or the 1st of 2 installments to confirm a space. The All Inclusive rate is either payable in two installments of the above amount, as follows:55% to confirm a room (subject to availability), and the remaining 45% on/before 1st December 2017

OR *Full Payment Discount Terms: To qualify for a discount simply pay the full All Inclusive amount on/before 30th June 2016 (valid only for the first 150 fully paid applications).

Terms and conditions apply to qualify for the Returning Resident Discount – you must have previously been registered for at least one full semester in GHR to avail of this.

 

Single Semester Pricing

only available to students attending single term courses of partner colleges in GCD

Semester I: 7th September 2017 to 20th January 2018

Semester II: 30th January 2018 to 8th June 2018

Price per PersonEquivalent All Inclusive Weekly RateAll Inclusive Rate**
Shared Bedroom
(2 to a room)
LIMITED SPACES
‎€150‎€3,000
Twin as a Single Bedroom
(SOLD OUT)
‎€300‎€6,000

**The All Inclusive Rate includes rent and a utility/service charges. A fair usage policy applies to utility/service charges as per the Lease Agreement. This typically covers:

  • • Electricity
  • • Wi-Fi Broadband Internet
  • • Communal Area Maintenance
  • • Refuse/Bin Charges
  • • 24 Hour Manned Security
  • • Water Rates
  • • Access to Fitness Room (limited) & Library
  • • Bike and Car Parking

Bed linen and crockery/cutlery are available to rent at a cost of €25 and €10 respectively per stay. The items included in each pack are as follows:

              

  • Bed Linen
  • Pillow
    Pillow case
    Duvet
    Duvet cover
    Bed sheets
    Mattress Protector (already provided)
  • Crockery
  • Large Plate
    Small Plate
    Bowl
    Glass
    Mug
  • Cutlery
  • Knife
    Fork
    Spoon
    Tea Spoon

Residents are responsible for providing a TV license per apartment (http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal+Customers/More+from+An+Post/TV+Licence/)

GHR also provides a coin operated Laundry Room with washers (€3 per cycle) and dryers (€1.50 per cycle). Prices subject to change and correct at time of printing.

Check out our Application FAQs

and

APPLY NOW or Contact Us for further details