The majority of apartments typically contain two twin rooms and a shared living space.
There are also a number of single rooms available in shared apartments.
- Each student is provided with a single bed, bedside locker, wardrobe, study desk, chair and waste paper bin. The rooms are fully carpeted.
- Each two-bedroom apartment typically has two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite.
- The living area has two couches, a coffee table, dining table and chairs.
- The kitchen is equipped with a hob, oven, toaster, microwave, fridge, freezer, iron and ironing board, hoover, cleaning equipment, cooking pots, storage cupboards and an electric kettle.
- Each apartment has an average floor area of 58 square metres, is tastefully decorated and has controllable heating.
- Lighting, heating, refuse, cleaning of communal areas and water rates are charged at a flat utility rate (on which a fair usage policy applies).
- Residents have access to FREE uncontended WiFi Internet throughout the complex. The cost of Internet access is included in the utility charge.
- Students are advised to bring bed linen, crockery and cutlery. However, they can be rented for a small additional charge.