Accommodation Pricing for the Academic Year 2019-2020 

Click here to add your own text

Academic Year Pricing 5th September 2019 to 5th June 2020 – please contact us for discounts

Price per PersonAll Inclusive Rate**
Shared Room

Shared Room – Ensuite (Sold Out)

Single Room €11,440
Single Room – Ensuite
Single Room – Twin as Single €15,980
€300 Application Fee (payable with your online application via Book Now

Applicants must agree to abide by the terms as set out in the Community Values agreement.

The Application Fee is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation by the Applicant except where GHR is unable to offer you your choice of room type.

If you are a successful applicant, your Application Fee will be used as your Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is refundable 4-12 weeks after the end of term assuming there is no loss or damage and as per the terms of the Community Values agreement. An application is not valid unless it is accompanied by the Application Fee.

To confirm a space (subject to availability) please pay the All Inclusive rate either in one, up-front installment or two installments of the above amount: 55% now and the remaining 45% on/before 1st December. 

Click here to add your own text

Terms and Conditions apply to qualify for the Returning Resident Discount – you must have previously been registered for at least one full semester in GHR to avail of this.

Please note different term dates apply to University of Sarajevo students, when contacting the office you must please state your query is in connection to SEBS.

**The All Inclusive Rate includes rent and a utility/service charges. A Fair usage policy applies to utility/service charges as per the Lease Agreement. This typically covers:

  • • Electricity
  • • Wi-Fi Broadband Internet
  • • Communal Area Maintenance
  • • Refuse/Bin Charges
  • • 24 Hour Manned Security
  • • Water Rates
  • • Access to Fitness Room (limited spaces) & Library
  • • Bike and Car Parking

GHR also provides a coin operated Laundry Room with washers (€3 per cycle) and dryers (€1.50 per cycle). Prices subject to change and correct at time of printing.

Bed linen and crockery/cutlery are available, and from AY20-21 is included in the price of your booking. 

Single Room
  • Bed Linen
  • Pillow
    Pillow case
    Duvet cover
    Bed sheet
  • Crockery
  • Large Plate
    Small Plate
  • Cutlery
  • Knife