Accommodation Pricing for the Academic Year 2018-2019 DISCOUNTED

All prices quoted are valid until 30th June 2018

€300 Application Fee (payable with your online application via Book Now)

Applicants must agree to abide by the terms as set out in the Lease Agreement.

The Application Fee is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation except where GHR is unable to offer you your choice of room type.

If you are a successful applicant, your Application Fee will be used as your Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is refundable 4-12 weeks after the end of term assuming there is no loss or damage and as per the terms of the Lease Agreement. An application is not valid unless it is accompanied by the Application Fee.

Academic Year Pricing 6th September 2018 to 7th June 2019

Price per PersonAll Inclusive Rate**Full Payment Discounts!*


Full Payment Discounts!*

Returning Residents SOLD OUT

Full Payment Discounts!*
All Other Students SOLD OUT
Shared Room
(2 to a room)
€6,800SAVE €500!SAVE €300!SAVE €200!
Single Room (private room)
€11,000SAVE €400!SAVE €400!SAVE €400!
Single Ensuite Room
SOLD OUT €11,800SAVE €400!SAVE €400!SAVE €400!
Twin as Single Room
€13,600SAVE €1000!SAVE €600!SAVE €400!

Spaces are offered on a first come, first served basis, only when full payment has been received (subject to availability)

Applicants must pay the full All Inclusive** amount (less the relevant discount) or the 1st of 2 installments to confirm a space. The All Inclusive rate is either payable in two installments of the above amount, as follows:

  • 55% to confirm a room (subject to availability), and the remaining 45% on/before 1st December 2018 OR

*Full Payment Discount Terms: To qualify for a discount simply pay the full All Inclusive amount on/before 30th June 2018 (valid only for the first 100 fully paid Applicants in each category)

Terms and conditions apply to qualify for the Returning Resident Discount – you must have previously been registered for at least one full semester in GHR to avail of this.

Please note different term dates apply to University of Sarajevo students, when contacting the office you must please state your query is in connection to SEBS.

**The All Inclusive Rate includes rent and a utility/service charges. A Fair usage policy applies to utility/service charges as per the Lease Agreement. This typically covers:

  • • Electricity
  • • Wi-Fi Broadband Internet
  • • Communal Area Maintenance
  • • Refuse/Bin Charges
  • • 24 Hour Manned Security
  • • Water Rates
  • • Access to Fitness Room (limited) & Library
  • • Bike and Car Parking

Bed linen and crockery/cutlery are available to rent at a cost of €25 and €10 respectively per stay. The items included in each pack are as follows:

  • Bed Linen
  • Pillow
    Pillow case
    Duvet cover
    Bed sheets
    Mattress Protector (already provided)
  • Crockery
  • Large Plate
    Small Plate
  • Cutlery
  • Knife
    Tea Spoon

GHR also provides a coin operated Laundry Room with washers (€3 per cycle) and dryers (€1.50 per cycle). Prices subject to change and correct at time of printing.

Check out our Application FAQs

                                                                            APPLY NOW at

Click “Book Now” button, fill out your details and in the “Accommodation” section select the relevant 18_19 AY or email us on

Click here for Standard Pricing for the Academic Year 2018/2019 (without discounts)