ACCOMMODATION PRICING FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020
All prices quoted are valid until 30th April 2019
|€300 Application Fee – payable with your online application via Book Now|
Applicants must agree to abide by the terms as set out in the Lease Agreement.
The Application Fee is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation by the Applicant except where GHR is unable to offer you your choice of room type.
If you are a successful applicant, your Application Fee will be used as your Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is refundable 4-12 weeks after the end of term assuming there is no loss or damage and as per the terms of the Lease Agreement. An application is not valid unless it is accompanied by the Application Fee.
Academic Year Pricing 5th September 2019 to 5th June 2020
|Price per Person||All Inclusive Rate**||Full Payment Discounts!*|
GCD Students (Griffith College Students)
|Full Payment Discounts!*
|Full Payment Discounts!* All Other Students|
|SHARED ROOM (TWO STUDENTS TO A ROOM, SHOWERPOD OUTSIDE THE BEDROOM)||€7,100||€6,600||€6,800||€6,900|
|SHARED ROOM – ENSUITE (TWO STUDENTS TO A ROOM, SHOWERPOD INSIDE THE BEDROOM)||€7,270||€6,770||€6,970||€7,070|
|SINGLE ROOM (ONE STUDENT TO A ROOM, SHOWERPOD OUTSIDE THE BEDROOM)||€11,000||€10,600||€10,600||€10,600|
|SINGLE ROOM – ENSUITE (ONE STUDENT TO A ROOM, SHOWERPOD INSIDE THE BEDROOM)||€11,800||€11,400||€11,400||€11,400|
|SINGLE ROOM – TWIN AS SINGLE (ONE STUDENT TO ADOUBLE SIZE ROOM, INSIDE THE BEDROOM)||€14,540||€13,540||€13,940||€14,140|
Spaces are offered on a first come, first served basis, only when full payment has been received (subject to availability)
To confirm a space (subject to availability) please pay the All Inclusive Rate either in two instalments of the above amount: 55% now and the remaining 45% before/on 1st December 2019 OR
*Full Payment Discount Terms: To qualify for a discount simply pay the full All Inclusive Rate on/before 1st July 2019
Terms and Conditions apply to qualify for the Returning Resident Discount – you must have previously been registered for at least one full semester in GHR to avail of this.
Please note different term dates apply to University of Sarajevo students, when contacting the office you must please state your query is in connection to SEBS.
Single Semester Pricing
Semester I: 05th September 2019 to 19th January 2020
|Price per Person||All Inclusive Rate**||Early Bird All Inclusive Rate*|
|SHARED ROOM (TWO STUDENTS TO A ROOM, SHOWERPOD OUTSIDE THE BEDROOM)||€3,550||€3,400|
|SHARED ROOM – ENSUITE (TWO STUDENTS TO A ROOM, SHOWERPOD INSIDE THE BEDROOM)||€3,635||€3,485|
|SINGLE ROOM – TWIN AS SINGLE (ONE STUDENT TO A DOUBLE SIZE ROOM, SHOWERPOD INSIDE THE BEDROOM)||€7,270||€6,970|
**The All Inclusive Rate includes rent and a utility/service charges. A fair usage policy applies to utility/service charges as per the Lease Agreement. This typically covers:
- • Electricity
- • Wi-Fi Broadband Internet
- • Communal Area Maintenance
- • Refuse/Bin Charges
- • 24 Hour Manned Security
- • Water Rates
- • Access to Fitness Room (limited spaces) & Library
- • Bike and Car Parking
Bed linen and crockery/cutlery are available to rent at a cost of €25 and €10 respectively per stay. The items included in each pack are as follows:
- Bed Linen
- Large Plate
GHR also provides a coin operated Laundry Room with washers (€3 per cycle) and dryers (€1.50 per cycle). Prices subject to change and correct at time of printing.
Check out our Application FAQs
Click “Book Now” button, fill out your details and in the “Accommodation” section select the relevant Booking Period – “19_20 Semester 1” according to your payment preference or email us on email@example.com
Click here for Standard Pricing for the Academic Year 2019/2020 (without discounts)