The majority of our apartments contain two twin rooms and a shared living space.
A number of single rooms – and twin as single – exist in shared apartments.
- We provide students with a single bed, bedside locker, wardrobe, study desk and chair. We also provide a waste paper bin and recycling bin (one per apartment). The rooms are fully carpeted.
- Each two-bedroom apartment contains has two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite.
- There are two couches, a coffee table, dining table and chair in each living areaThe kitchen is equipped with a hob, toaster, microwave, fridge, iron and ironing board, cleaning equipment. Cooking pots and an electric kettle are also provided.
- Our apartments have an average floor area of 58 square metres, is tastefully decorated and has controllable heating.
- All bills – lighting, heating, refuse, cleaning of communal areas and water rates are included in our pricing.
- We provide free WiFi to all residents throughout the complex. Moreover, the cost of Internet access is included in the utility charge.
- We also recommend that students bring bed linen, crockery and cutlery. However, we can provide students with cutlery, crockery and/or bed linen for a small charge.