Accommodation Pricing for the Academic Year 2019 – 2020 (without discounts)
|€300 Application Fee (payable with your online application via Book Now)|
Applicants must agree to abide by the terms as set out in the Lease Agreement.
The Application Fee is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation except where GHR is unable to offer you your choice of room type.
If you are a successful Applicant, your Application Fee will be used as your Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is refundable 4-12 weeks after the end of term assuming there is no loss or damage and as per the terms of the Lease Agreement. An application is not valid unless it is accompanied by the Application Fee.
Academic Year Pricing 5th September 2019 to 5th June 2020
|Price per Person||All Inclusive Rate**|
(2 to a room)
|Single Ensuite Room||€11,800|
|Twin as Single Room||€15,000|
- Spaces are offered on first come, first served basis, only when full payment has been received (subject to availability)
- Applicants must pay the full All Inclusive** amount (less the relevant discount) or the 1st of 2 installments to confirm a space. The All Inclusive rate is either payable in two installments of the above amount, as follows:55% to confirm a room (subject to availability), and the remaining 45% on/before 1st December 2019 OR
*Full Payment Discount Terms: To qualify for a discount simply pay the full All Inclusive amount on/before 30th June 2018 (valid only for the first 100 fully paid Applicants in each category).
Terms and conditions apply to qualify for the Returning Resident Discount – you must have previously been registered for at least one full semester in GHR to avail of this.
Single Semester Pricing
Semester II: 29th January 2019 to 7th June 2019
Early Arrival Available – Just give us 48 hours notice
|Price per Person||Equivalent All Inclusive Weekly Rate||All Inclusive Rate**|
(2 to a room)
|Twin as a Single Bedroom||€395||€7,500|
**The All Inclusive Rate includes rent and a utility/service charges. A fair usage policy applies to utility/service charges as per the Lease Agreement. This typically covers:
- • Electricity
- • Wi-Fi Broadband Internet
- • Communal Area Maintenance
- • Refuse/Bin Charges
- • 24 Hour Manned Security
- • Water Rates
- • Access to Fitness Room (limited) & Library
- • Bike and Car Parking
Bed linen and crockery/cutlery are available to rent at a cost of €25 and €10 respectively per stay. The items included in each pack are as follows:
- Bed Linen
Mattress Protector (already provided)
- Large Plate
GHR also provides a coin operated Laundry Room with washers (€3 per cycle) and dryers (€1.50 per cycle). Prices subject to change and correct at time of printing.